Stress is a word we often hear, though is rarely addressed in an informative and solutions focused manner.
In this session, we will briefly visit the term’ stress’, looking at some of the common forms that stress can take.
We will swiftly move forwards into looking at the ways in which we can harness the useful form of stress and differentiate it from overwhelm.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn about the different forms of stress
- Use the 5 Es to understand how to get all domains of your life in balance
- Learn how to calm stress using simple breathing techniques, and the Mindfulness based tools of STOP and RAIN
- Understand how to channel stress in a healthy way so that you can be more productive and successful in all areas of your life
- Create a plan to integrate what you have learned into your daily life
This workshop, is a useful start to dealing with a specific challenge, and you may feel encouraged to continue your growth and development by attending some of our other workshops, or going into more depth in one of our courses or programmes.