What Is Level 3 Peer Confidante?
The Level 3 Peer Confidante Course is an accredited course, created to enable both personal and professional development. Level 3, is the first part of the Level 5 Peer Coaching Diploma, and teaches the core foundational peering skills needed to be an effective member of your community or organisation, and for those who wish to enter, or progress in, the caring professions as a Peer Mentor or Peer Coach.
What You’ll Get From Level 3 Peer Confidante
As a Student of Level 3 Peer Confidante, you can expect to take away lots of new knowledge and skills. You can also expect to…
- Access exclusive content, designed specifically for this Course.
- Meet new peers who are also learning, and participating in the community
- Understand the difference between Therapy and Coaching
- Learn the DENT© Peer Coaching Methodology
- Apply Peer purpose-focused coaching skills
- Develop the necessary attributes for Peer Mentoring and Coaching
- Gain the ability to enable change in corporate and personal environments
What I Expect From You
As with any Course, you’ll learn more if you stay engaged with the material and actively participate in the community. Here are a few things that you can contribute to our Course community, and give you added value:
- Be active in the community. One of the best parts about Level 3 Peer Confidante is that it’s part of a community. Share your thoughts and ideas, and let us know what you’re learning as you work through the material.
- Engage with your peers. We’re all in this together, and we’ll learn a whole lot more (AND have more fun) if we help each other out.
- Ask and answer questions. Feeling stuck or confused? We’re here for you. Share your questions, and we’ll help you work through them.
- Complete assignments in a timely manner. Keep on top of your homework, which is required for accreditation sign off.
- Remember to book your regular supervision sessions also needed for your accreditation
Don’t forget, Level 3 Peer Confidante is part of the larger community of Positive Ways. Add specific information, ideas, and questions about the Course in our Course Activity Feed, or start a discussion on a larger topic in the main Network Activity Feed.
We’ve prepared some awesome material for you, and we’re so excited for you to get started. Happy learning!