When life’s stresses and strains become overwhelming, it is not surprising that our sleep can too often, become disrupted. Conversely, it can sometimes be the case that disrupted sleep can cause us to feel unable to manage life’s stresses and strains.
Whichever the case may be, it is widely understood that sleep is vital to the optimum functioning of our minds in daily life, our work performance and our general physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual health.
Even if we are normally fairly resilient people, sleep disruption can test our resilience. We may need to improve our sleep, in order to ensure that our resilience is robust enough to support us consistently in daily life, and especially through life’s challenges.
In this workshop you will:
- Understand why the right type of sleep is important and demystify some of the common myths about sleep
- Understand the value of the dreaming state
- Identify how poor sleep may be impacting your mental, emotional, & physical health, performance at work, relationships, and stress levels
- Find solutions and learn tools/ techniques for improving sleep, looking at your sleep environment, beliefs, and habits
- Create a plan to improve your sleep and hence your overall health and wellbeing, relationships, work, and stress levels
At Positive Ways, we use a number of tools which have been widely researched in the field of sleep psychology.