‘It’s like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are, we build ourselves out of that story’ – Patrick Rothfuss
Storytelling is a very natural and human way to communicate and connect.
Stories have an immense power to inspire and heal, whether it’s a carefully chosen fable or fairytale, or even our own personal stories.
When it comes to our own story, the way in which we tell our past, present, and future stories can have a very powerful effect on our emotions, behaviour and attitude.
This workshop will look at thoughts as well as language and self talk, giving you the tools you will need to stop telling a disempowering story about yourself and your life, and begin telling an Empowered story of your life.
In this programme you will learn to work with:
- The ways in which you have constructed your story
- Your story, to affect your thoughts, behaviour, and attitude
- The power of assumptions, facts, and rational beliefs
- The five elements of a good story
- To tell an empowering story for now, and into the future