Peer Coaching starts with the presumption that clients are ready to grow and learn, and have the willingness to receive insightful input from their coach. Peer coaches have coaching, counselling and psychology training, coupled with life experience, which they will share where it is appropriate to support the client’s personal growth.
Peer Coaching is delivered both one to one and in group programmes to achieve the following:
- Deciding which way to go, if you are at a Crossroads
- Improve Performance in Work, Career, & Leisure Activities
- Move towards a Balanced and Healthy Lifestyle
- Overcome Limiting and Negative Self Beliefs
- Build Self Confidence and Self Esteem