At Positive Ways, we understand that life can sometimes feel challenging and difficult. Using simple and effective psychotherapy and coaching tools and techniques, backed up by the latest Psychological research, Emma and Keith can gently guide you towards more ‘Positive Ways’ with which to manage and enjoy your life and feel more at ease.
Emma and Keith are practitioners in their own right who share resources and ideas to further improve the well-being of their clients. Positive Ways is simply the attitude that Emma and Keith would like to inspire in their clients.
Positive Ways work from the Human Givens Organising principles to ‘Clear thinking and Calm Lives’, which is a fast, effective and practical approach to Coaching and Counselling.
Positive Ways will engage with you through:
- Guided Imagery and Mindfulness to calm your life and inspire health
- Counselling to resolve specific issues
- Life Coaching to plan your future
- Peer Support to build healthy relationships
In engaging with you, we may use any or all of these approaches. We will support you to:
- Resolve your Angst (Anxiety, Anger and Addiction)
- Overcome Fears and Phobias
- Develop your Well-being
- Improve your Performance
- Settle Issues from the Past
- Achieve a Successful Future
- Have in place a supportive social network
This will all lead you towards building Emotional Resilience in Action.
We are based in the Home Counties.
Please contact us for a free, no obligation, initial consultation, on: firstname.lastname@example.org
07791 520388/ 01462 700504.